To travel from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus to the Republic of Cyprus, even if you have arrived on the island via Ercan Airport, you need either an EU passport, a residence permit or permanent residence in an EU country, or a multiple entry Schengen visa. Also, multiple entry visas for Bulgaria, Croatia, and Romania are acceptable.
HOW TO ENTER THE SOUTHERN PART OF CYPRUS FROM THE NORTHERN PART?
- Updated: 2 weeks ago
You may also be interested in:
- WHAT IS THE TRNC STAMP IN THE PASSPORT DANGEROUS?
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT PERMIT - STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VALIDITY OF THE PASSPORT WHEN YOU ENTRY TO NORTHERN CYPRUS
- IS THE STAMP IN THE PASSPORT WHEN CROSSING THE LAND BORDER OF THE SK INSIDE THE ISLAND?
- HOW TO ENTER THE SOUTHERN PART OF CYPRUS FROM THE NORTHERN PART?