After concluding a lease agreement, you must visit the tax office at the location of the rented object to register it. To complete this procedure, you will need to hand in:
- the signed original lease agreement in three copies (one copy remains with the tax office and one copy each for the parties),
- copies of the landlord's and tenant's passports,
- a copy of the layout of the apartment or house,
- a copy of the certificate of ownership,
- and stamps for payment (you can buy them on the spot).