If you live in Northern Cyprus on a residence permit for high-income holders, you have no right to work here. If you have found an official job, you should change the documents – cancel the residence permit and get a working visa. The fact is that these are two completely different statuses: in the first case, you live on your own money as you came to spend it in NC, and in the second case, you have to pay taxes – and this has its advantages, but at the same time, you may take the workplace of a local.
What to do if you have a high-income residence permit and you found a job in NC?
- Updated: 2 weeks ago
You may also be interested in:
- WHAT IS THE TRNC STAMP IN THE PASSPORT DANGEROUS?
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT PERMIT - STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VALIDITY OF THE PASSPORT WHEN YOU ENTRY TO NORTHERN CYPRUS
- IS THE STAMP IN THE PASSPORT WHEN CROSSING THE LAND BORDER OF THE SK INSIDE THE ISLAND?
- HOW TO ENTER THE SOUTHERN PART OF CYPRUS FROM THE NORTHERN PART?