Some time ago, pensioners moving to the northern part of Cyprus could stay on the island without obtaining an official residence permit. They also did not take fines from the elderly. Now, unfortunately, the law has changed. As the Migration Department informs, there are no retirement-age benefits for expatriates. People over 60, like all other migrants, need to apply for a residence permit. Now the rules are the same for everyone.
Do people over 60 need a residence permit?
- Updated: 2 weeks ago
You may also be interested in:
- WHAT IS THE TRNC STAMP IN THE PASSPORT DANGEROUS?
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT PERMIT - STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VALIDITY OF THE PASSPORT WHEN YOU ENTRY TO NORTHERN CYPRUS
- IS THE STAMP IN THE PASSPORT WHEN CROSSING THE LAND BORDER OF THE SK INSIDE THE ISLAND?
- HOW TO ENTER THE SOUTHERN PART OF CYPRUS FROM THE NORTHERN PART?