For some reason, many tourists think the TRNC is part of Turkey, and if you leave NC on a tourist visa to the territory of Turkey, then the trip will be within the tourist's 90 days allowed on the island. This thought is wrong. The TRNC and the Republic of Turkey are different states with different legislation. Therefore, if your 90 days in Northern Cyprus are over, you can move to Turkey, stay there for another 90 days, and then return to Cyprus if you wish. Let me remind you that staying in NC on a tourist visa is possible for 90 days within 180 days.
Do they consider a trip from NC to Turkey as leaving the country?
- Updated: 2 months ago
You may also be interested in:
- WHAT IS THE TRNC STAMP IN THE PASSPORT DANGEROUS?
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT PERMIT - STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VALIDITY OF THE PASSPORT WHEN YOU ENTRY TO NORTHERN CYPRUS
- IS THE STAMP IN THE PASSPORT WHEN CROSSING THE LAND BORDER OF THE SK INSIDE THE ISLAND?
- HOW TO ENTER THE SOUTHERN PART OF CYPRUS FROM THE NORTHERN PART?