In many countries, you apply for a residence permit by providing a police clearance certificate, which is quite problematic. Applying for a TRNC residence permit, you provide a minimum of documents, and they DO NOT REQUIRE a police clearance certificate.
Do you need a police clearance certificate when applying for a temporary residence permit?
- Updated: 7 days ago
You may also be interested in:
- WHAT IS THE TRNC STAMP IN THE PASSPORT DANGEROUS?
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT PERMIT - STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VALIDITY OF THE PASSPORT WHEN YOU ENTRY TO NORTHERN CYPRUS
- IS THE STAMP IN THE PASSPORT WHEN CROSSING THE LAND BORDER OF THE SK INSIDE THE ISLAND?
- HOW TO ENTER THE SOUTHERN PART OF CYPRUS FROM THE NORTHERN PART?