Corona Pay is the only faster payments system that continues to operate in Russia. Their rate, of course, is very high, but if you urgently need to transfer money, for example, to deposit for an apartment or something else, but urgent, you can still use it. True, there is one nuance - when you transfer money to a card of a Russian bank, mind it is not a sanctioned one.
How to transfer money from/to the Russian Federation using the Faster Payments System?
- Banks and the banking System
- Updated: 2 months ago
You may also be interested in:
- Where can you exchange rubles for euros or dollars?
- How to get Western Union in Cyprus with a Russian passport?
- How to transfer money from/to the Russian Federation using the Faster Payments System?
- What cards of Russian banks can you use in the Republic of Cyprus?
- How can Russians open a bank account in the Republic of Cyprus?