Cyprus, Nicosia

A yellow slip for EU citizens

EU citizens must apply for a resident visa by filling out the MEU1 form within four months after entering the country. If a family member is not an EU citizen, one has to apply with the MEU2 form.

To Apply, the applicants should register with the Migration Department of their city.


When planning a move-in, you should be mindful of the queue length - several months now. Let's say, in July, one can book a slot only for October. Also, one should consider the timing because EU citizens without a yellow slip may stay in the country for only 4 months. But only for holders of European passports, a resident visa is not limited in time. That is, one will not have to receive it again.

Do you need a consultation?